A New Talk Show For Arsenio Hall?


The man who originated the fist pump could be coming back! (Deal with it Snooki! He did it first!)

It's been 17 years since Arsenio Hall ended his iconic late-night talk show, but while at the PBS TCA panel last week, Arsenio hinted that he might be ready to make a comeback.

At first, he took the reporter's suggestion that he return to TV as a joke, replying:
"I'd have to change my name to Nick Cannon and live with Mariah (Carey). But I think it's a perfect time for that personally. Give me a microphone. My son's 11 and he can drive himself to school. I'm ready to host!"

LOLz! At least it seems like he's still go it!

When he was pressed for a more serious answer, however, Arsenio admitted that the airwaves were "too crowded" right now for him to re-emerge, but he acknowledged that if a network gave him "a little daylight," he would seriously consider the offer.

A daytime talk show? Is there such a place for you during the day? We'd love to see you have a go at it, just to see what people's response would be like!

Would U like to see Arsenio Hall come back to TV???

wdcfawqafwef